Emotivism?

What is Emotivism?

Actually during this class period, I was absent. I'm sorry Dr. Tan. I have family matter and at my village during that moment. 

 I asked my classmate about the lecture and my friend said 
"Dr Tan continue his lecture about the "ism" :-D

Before this, Dr Tan had  taught about Aesthetic Evaluation by using 4 ways. They are:
- Subjectivism
- Objectivism
- Relativism
- Emotivism

When saying about emotivism, my mind automatically think about emotion such as happy, sad, angry, confused and so on. 
Then, I surfed what is the definition of emotivism, I discover that emotivism is an ethical theory that regards ethical and value judgments as expressions of feeling or attitude and prescriptions of action, rather than assertions or reports of anything.

This is the video about the emotivism philosophy. Either it related to the aesthetic evaluation or not, as long as we can control our emotion and not bias during making the evaluation, then we will make the good and accurate result perhaps. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzBoW7yQpr8



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Most Advanced Yet Acceptable

MRE 3014 - DESIGN AESTHETICS

Report Designing